Plesk – Cannot FTP to a domain after its physical hosting has been recreated
1. Physical hosting on a domain had been removed.
2. Then it was recreated using the same FTP user name.
3. After that it’s impossible to login by ftp to the domain, the FTP server returns an error:
530 User fp1 cannot log in, home directory inaccessible.
IIS cache causes this problem.
Here is two possible ways to resolve:
1. Clean up IIS FTP service cache. To reset FTP cache restart IIS FTP service
net stop MSFTPSvc
net start MSFTPSvc
2. Disable IIS FTP cache. To completely disable caching set the following parameter:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\InetInfo\Parameters\DisableMemoryCache DWORD 1